I'm a fully vaccinated idiot, so the meme goes.


The text below came across my Facebook Newsfeed. It grieved me to the point that I unfollowed and unfriended the poor person who is so pridefully ignorant that they would brag about it. She admits that she has lived her life as an immature, more or less barnyard stock animal. 


For decades as you know, I have been writing about the Deliberate Dumbing-Down of Americans. This former Facebook friend and all the people who cheered her and agreed with her proved my point. The woman is a gen-Xer and got the full impact of the Dumbed-Down education. Her text is not original to her; it is a cut-and-paste meme making the Facebook, Retarded circles. 


I'm fully vaccinated and boosted. No, I don't know "what's in it". Neither this vaccine or the ones I had as a child. Nor do I know what's in the 11 secret herbs and spices at KFC.

I also don't know exactly what's in Ibuprofen or Tylenol -- they just cure my headaches & my pains. 

I don't know what's in tattoo ink, botox and fillers, or every ingredient in my soap, shampoo or deodorants. I don't know the long term effect of mobile phone use, or whether or not that restaurant I just ate at REALLY used clean foods and washed their hands. There's a lot of things I don't know.

I do know one thing: life is short. Very short. And I, personally, still want to do things. I want to travel and hug people without fear, and find a little feeling of life "before".

Throughout my life I've been vaccinated against many diseases. Measles, mumps, rubella, polio, chickenpox, hepatitis, pneumonia, influenza, tetanus. 

My parents (and I) trusted the science, and never had to suffer through or transmit any of those said diseases.

I'm vaccinated. Not to please the government. Not to make other people do it. But I don't want to:

* die from Covid-19

* clutter a hospital bed if I get sick

* not be able to hug my loved ones 

* have to test routinely

* live my life in fear

(Grammarly choked on the above text - there are 34 Grammar and Punctuation *suggestions in that short paragraph.) 


Is this you? Are you this stupid?


There is no use telling this fifty-ish adult that she is brainwashed, emotionally and mentally retarded, by that brainwashing. Her reasoning is adolescent arrested development. She trusts "the Science" yet is totally ignorant of the science. By her testimony, her parents are equally unaware of the science. They don't know or cannot comprehend that the supposed science is violating the Nuremberg Codes that demand "informed consent." Where this level of retardation is present, there is a problem with informed consent. This person takes pride in her ignorance that precludes being "informed." She has submitted to scientism with as much knowledge and discrimination as a milk cow. 


As she is getting her Botox injections, she is clueless that she is poisoning her body with botulism toxin, but that's no surprise since she has no qualms about fillers and additives and an array of synthetic chemicals that are slowly destroying her body. I bet she still uses Johnson and Johnson baby powder, which is nearly 100% asbestos. (They may have pulled it from the market since the supreme court upheld the 2.1 billion dollars class-action lawsuit awarded last year. They also removed their Sunscreen from the market.) And for those of you who can't count that high, 2.1 billion dollars is two thousand, one hundred, million dollars. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

0024 Volumes 36 - 40 How Blinding is Your Worldview

0024 How Blinding is Your Worldview Vol One thru Ten

Jay Dyer's Geopolitics Basic Book List