The Gospel, a Stark Dividing Line, Faith or Fear



Inside the Psyops Fear Campaign of the Fake-demic, and the carnage of the killer nano-technology poisoning, who has heard, much less lived by the words of our Lord?

Gospel Mt 6:24-34
Jesus said to his disciples:
"No one can serve two masters.
He will either hate one and love the other,
or be devoted to one and despise the other.
You cannot serve God and mammon.
"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life,
what you will eat or drink,
or about your body, what you will wear.
Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?
Look at the birds in the sky;
they do not sow or reap, they gather nothing into barns,
yet your heavenly Father feeds them.
Are not you more important than they?
Can any of you by worrying add a single moment to your life-span?
Why are you anxious about clothes?
Learn from the way the wildflowers grow.
They do not work or spin.
But I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor
was clothed like one of them.
If God so clothes the grass of the field,
which grows today and is thrown into the oven tomorrow,
will he not much more provide for you, O you of little faith?
So do not worry and say, 'What are we to eat?'
or 'What are we to drink?' or 'What are we to wear?'
All these things the pagans seek.
Your heavenly Father knows that you need them all.
But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness,
and all these things will be given you besides.
Do not worry about tomorrow; tomorrow will take care of itself.
Learn from the way the wildflowers grow.
+++

xxx
Jesus clearly explicated LIBERTY in these words.
Did you hear him?
Or
Did you bow to fear?
Did you hide in your house?
Did you wear face diapers?
Did you bow to nano-technology DNA altering poisoning?
Did you shun friends and family that were not vaccinated?
Did you preach fear and terror on social media?
If you did, don't lie and claim faith in Jesus Christ.
You do not know him.
As hard as it is for some people racked with anxiety, FEAR is SIN.

And for all my brothers and sisters in Christ, who valiantly fought the fear, who refused to surrender their humanity created in the image of God, I congratulate you, because no matter your ability to explicate the faith, in great tomes or but a little, you have demonstrated in your person, in your actions that you know He Who IS TRUTH.

The Apostle's instruction as to how to avail ourselves of God's healing Grace and Mercy, and how to become literally transfigured into his likeness, taking on uncreated divine energy.  Saint Paul said:
Rom 12:1  I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
Rom 12:2  And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Many Christians actually lived the anti-Christ version of this instruction:

I beseech the therefore brothers by the delusions of Satan that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, defiled and acceptable unto Lucifer, which is your deceived service.

And be no longer conformed to the image of God, but be ye transformed by the transmogrifying of your flesh into nascent transhuman form, by the acceptance of DNA altering nano-technology biologics, so that you may prove what is abominable, and corrupting and the perfect will of Satan.

The anger builds as I watch people I love, whose consciousness is more secular fundamentalist than Christian, people who would confess the name of Jesus Christ as their savior, Baptist and Evangelical mostly, bowing to their true physician Ba'al, taking the jab, suffering dementia, strokes, myocarditis, and pericarditis, and other ailments, people generally healthy till the shot. Even some I personally cautioned against the nano-technology, dropping like flies. They request prayer, and I genuinely pray, being too polite to ask, "Did you take the M-RNA nanotechnology biologic?" Knowing in my heart they did. This is constant and growing anger and grief. Why? because the gulf between the truth and their consciousness is such an abyss they cannot process truth. No rather I'm some sort of fanatic, and they are willing to suffer and/or die to prove it.
6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.
9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy guiding spirit.
13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall return unto thee.

My friend Eva wrote:
I know how you feel! My brother had a stroke after the 2nd Moderna jab & he was lucky that the local hospital gave him TPA before transferring him to KU MED CENTER for further evaluation. He still hasn't regained his ability to speak 100%. Then his 20yo son died in his sleep on 12/22 after taking an ibuprofen for a sore muscle. His mother denied to my sister that Eric had taken the jab for the job he'd just started, but my brother told my son that he had taken it & she knew it! The preliminary autopsy report revealed acute pulmonary edema with foam in his airways. That's a sign of a cardiac event. If the ME suspects any correlation to the jab there's no way they'll ever say so!!

+++
You cannot serve two masters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

0024 Volumes 36 - 40 How Blinding is Your Worldview

0024 How Blinding is Your Worldview Vol One thru Ten

Jay Dyer's Geopolitics Basic Book List