Casual Evangelical Blasphemy

 

An Anonymous evangelical friend shared this. It is emblematic of the truncation of Christian understanding that exists in evangelical confusion. I'm sure that she "means well" and has a Zeal for what is right. Yet, I'm sure that she doesn't have a clue how false, demeaning, and insulting this meme is. Why? I'm guessing it is ignorant Christology, that she is Arian without knowing it, or at the very least solidly Nestorian. 

 
Can you tell me the demonic lie in this meme? 
 
Do you understand the blasphemy here? 
 
Let me give you a hint. Jesus' conception by the Blessed Virgin and the Holy Spirit was known to the Father before time began, it was prophesied and promised to the proto-woman, Eve, and became the central theme of all the History of the Old Testament. Before there was Moses and the Ten Commandments, before there was a Jewish people, the righteous gentile Job, proclaimed the plan, saying, " Job 19:23ff Oh that my words were now written! oh that they were printed in a book! That they were graven with an iron pen and lead in the rock forever! For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:"
How could anyone call that, "unplanned?" 

The circumstance of the incarnation is not the only lie in this meme. This is the theology of demons.

Following is an example of Roman Catholic casual heresy, all written for good effect.

Here are the circumstances; the Georgia Guide Stones were bombed, I requested prayer for the county and state responders and someone decided to do some Roman Catholic preening, and it was a wonderful show.
  • 16m 
    Shared with Public
    If there are unexploding devices left at the scene of the bombing of the Georgia Guide Stones, please join me in praying for the safety of the county and state response personnel: Holy Angels surrounding for their protection. In the Name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

    5 Comments


  • Patricia Ceroni Sass
    Praying in total agreement in Jesus Most Holy Name. I plead the Most Precious Blood of the Lamb over every heart in and around Georgia and every heart in the USA protecting us all in Jesus Most Holy Name. Amen. O Sacred Heart of Jesus I place my trust in Thee. ✝️🌹✝️🌹✝️🇺🇸🇺🇸


    Archpriest Symeon Elias
    Wow, that was ambitious, but missed the point.


  • Archpriest Symeon Elias
    Do you have a clue about the heresy in that prayer you just shared?


  • Archpriest Symeon Elias
    The "precious blood of Jesus" is not something that anyone has a right to command, as if it is a personal magic potion.


  • Archpriest Symeon Elias
    Why wouldn't you in humility, just ask God's protection of the people I named? Is God's protection something inferior to you?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

0024 Volumes 36 - 40 How Blinding is Your Worldview

0024 How Blinding is Your Worldview Vol One thru Ten

Jay Dyer's Geopolitics Basic Book List