Jay Dyer's Geopolitics Basic Book List

 

I had a horrible experience with a fellow last week who, when I challenged the facts upon which he was basing an opinion, these facts were bluntly the CIA/Media present meme on the subject, he went ballistic. I had given him another scenario that more closely fit the facts on the ground (and subsequently was proved true), and rather than acknowledge the possibility that either scenario "might" be true, he turned on me like he was a bull and I was dressed in red. This was a person whose work I appreciated. He and his brother wrote a book about the Scientific Dictatorship which covered material I have been writing about since 1993. Their book was published in 2004, and for me, there wasn't anything new in it. After all, I read Psycho-Cybernetics in the early 1960, and the transcript of Aldous Huxley's Ultimate Revolution speech that he gave a Berkley in the same time frame, and many other articles and now classic tomes on Mind-Control, Futurism, Technology, Technocracy, across the decades. But, I appreciated their work for the sake of the audience they may reach. Why? Because most of you believe "the sound of silence" is just a song by Simon and Garfunkel. You don't understand the psychotronic challenge to your own thoughts. Huxley's words from nearly 60 years ago remain fresh in my mind, "The scientific dictator of tomorrow will set up his whispering machines and subliminal projectors in schools and hospitals, and in all public places where audiences can be given a preliminary softening up by suggestibility-increasing oratory or rituals." To understand the so-called "Jesus Revolution," all you have to do is understand the quote I just quoted. I realized this was happening in the Jesus Movement as early as the late1960s. So, running headlong into one of the minds behind that Scientific Dictatorship book and discovering a wounded soul was disappointing. 


I can't name the man because he cleaned up his act, but let me quickly tell the story. I fell in love with an innovative piece of popular piano music in the late 50s. It was an instantly recognizable classic, covered by every other pop pianist for decades, including Ferrante & Teicher, Liberace, Roger William, Erroll Garner, Bill Evans, and Oscar Petersen. I'm just naming some of the instrumental covers. Anyway, almost thirty years later, I met the artist. He was a pasty little drug addict whose single focus was to make the connection with his fixer before the concert. People and their products are sometimes very different. I hope my internet persona is similar to the real me. It can't be because I listen a lot more in real life. The nature of the medium requires that I speak, so some conclude that I must always be speaking. 


I'm saying all this to say I have held my breath for a decade, waiting for Jay Dyer to soil himself. It wasn't a matter of paranoia, or even cynicism but a little spiritual insight into the demonic hoards he was on the one hand seducing and on the other hand routing.  I watch Jay operate in the words of Saint Paul to a degree I've never seen accomplished by another individual.  What words are those? |
1Co 9:19  For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.
1Co 9:20  And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;
1Co 9:21  To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.
1Co 9:22  To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.
1Co 9:23  And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you.

I suspected Jay Dyer to be guilty of these thought and motive and feared he would fail spectacularly.  Now, for the record, Jay might find what I'm saying foolish, yet time has proved this.  And that reservation has so far proved needless. 

 

 

I have to remove myself from a large portion of his work, which is uniquely unfitted for me since I spent most of my life not watching T.V. and rarely going to the movies. The first movie in a movie theatre I saw was a mandatory school project, and it was three screen, double projecting boring extravaganza, entitled, "How the West was Won."  Now in the school auditorium we saw a host of American Information Agency Propaganda. While they were pretending to be only Radio Free Europe and Voice of America, they were flooding American Public schools with statist, propaganda and anti-communist fear mongering.  When it comes to pop culture, I remember one of the residents in the Nursing Home I ran, saying to me, "Well, frankly dear, I don't give a damn." I took him literally and wondered why he called me "Dear." I was a legally emancipated minor, so we are speaking of late teens, when I was a Nursing Home Administrator. For a good portion of my early adult life, I missed the meaning of many pop references, either not recognizing them as pop references, or realizing they were pop references, to which I had no reference. It wasn't until 1988, that I took a remedial course in pop references by reading "Cultural Literacy: What Every American Needs to Know." It contained 5000 facts - that were cultural references, and of course I knew the politics and history, just not the pop culture.  I became a little more pop-culture literate.  This experience of little T.V. and little Movies makes me different, with a different set of references. Even into my concert work, I often interacted with pop icons, unawares.  Literally having no clue who they were. I worked for many very famous Jazz artists that at the time I had only a vague idea who they were.  I just wasn't attached to the "pop icon" type consciousness.  Jay Dyer on the other hand was raised in a sea of it.  It was at first very difficult for me to believe that he was coming to the core truths, to which he has arrived, from that starting point. Yet, What I've seen of that portion of his work rings true. Remove Jay Dyer from the pop references; many of you would immediately lose interest in him. It is simply an area I can relate to only in principle. So, obviously, I will not be critiquing his two books, Hollywood Decoded, Volumes, One and Two. I don't own them; I haven't read them. I am entertaining myself reading the non-authorized book of his material, entitled "Essays on Theology and Philosophy." I have a copy autographed by Jay, and true to who I thought he was, when the people thinking his material was about to be wiped from the internet, they downloaded it, organized it, and published it without Jay's knowledge, input, or permission. They published it basically at their cost. It wasn't greed that was their motivator but the sincere desire to save a valuable resource, did Jay hire a lawyer and file an injunction?

For years, Amazon sold a little book I wrote that a fellow took upon himself to publish. When I discovered it, I blessed his actions because it wasn't my ego that counted but the truth in the book. And let me tell you, this book is a treasure trove. Jay didn't slap them with an injunction. Instead, he blessed their effort. I've purchased "Meta-Narratives: Essays on Philosophy and Symbolism" and have read only the introduction so far. 

Jay Dyer continues to amaze me. I've often suspected that he is triplets because of the volume of the content he produces. It is hard for me to imagine one man doing that many on-air hours every week, year after year. There are probably others who match or exceed his volume. Still, I don't believe anyone matches the breadth of his subject matter or more succinctly exposes the cracked foundation of pagan philosophy and heterodox theology.

What amazes me about Jay, and I think it may be a generational thing, is not the books he has read in his short life (and I have a right to say short life since I have grandchildren his age) but his comprehension and willingness to accept the authors at their word. Well into my eighth decade, I have to admit that reading the same books across the decades made my comprehension handicapped. That handicap was associated with time and culture. In the 1960s, for instance, (and I could give many examples over the last 60 years), when reading Huxley's Brave New World, I couldn't take the man seriously. The rather grinding ignorant evil as portrayed in Orwell's 1984, rang truer to me because of the people I knew who had suffered under the NAZIS. There was always a buffer between what I was reading, and my ability to take it seriously, caused by the incredulity the ideas and philosophies invoked in me, a constant roar in my head saying, "These people can't be serious! After all, this is America, Uncle Sam, Mom, and Apple Pie." The vast majority of people I knew held traditional common sense, with some semblance of underlying Christian Moral Ethic. How could the prophecies of the Republic's doom and the dystopian plans for world genocide be real? Someone of importance would see; someone with sanity would stop it.

Hindsight vs Lived Experience:
Jay has enjoyed decades of hindsight, Reading the same books with the confirmation of the movements in history that affirm their content. At each point until the last three decades, I saw through a cloud of fantasy an America I hoped in and for, but in reality, it didn't exist. In reality it never existed.

When we moved from our West Georgia home after I had suffered a contused heart, the result of a terrible head-on collision. We streamlined to make life easier. I had to break up my lifelong book collection. I gave away four thousand volumes, some really rare books, like the Harvard 54 volume world history edited by Henry Cabot Lodge, Sr.  Published in the 1890s. It had a history of each recognized country in the world in the 1890s. I used to compare that frozen picture in time with the chaos of the 20th century, and it was very telling. I knew the mythology of nations with fixed borders was a myth and that the great epoch of global and regional competition had been totally distorted by the advent of the industrial age technological system. That distortion grows even now.

Note: Henry Cabot Lodge born in 1850 was one of the people who helped slow the march to Globalism following World War One. The purpose of the war was for the purpose of herding nations to give up sovereignty

Now, our author friend I mentioned in the beginning chided me saying, "I notice you talk alot about "The Illuminati" and then he went into his pint sized explanation of the Illuminati's creation and demise in the 17 and 18 hundreds.  Well, I don't talk a lot about the Illuminati, and use it as a shorthand, in my opening to reference the evil hidden hands in history. Fifty years ago I became aware of the hidden hand in history, the power structure that is willing to sacrifice as many humans as necessary for wealth, but more than wealth, for absolute dominance. Precisely who the dominant power structure was in any given century or even decade ebbed, flowed, morphed, and reinvented itself as circumstances necessitated. In the process of keeping up with this power structure that today I call "Anglo-Judeo-Luciferian," I read many books, met and talked with a lot of people, and tried, starting thirty years ago, to jell into a cogent whole what I had and was learning. What took me nearly seven, sometimes painful decades took Jay Dyer about a decade, and few understand the monumental scope of his accomplishment.

Jay Dyer published via Twitter what he called his "introductory list" of primary books on the subject of Geo-politics. Frankly, I was encouraged by the number of those books I had read. Here is the list, and the asterisk marks the books I have not read. My Library is down to about two thousand books, but it is more potent than at any time in my life. There isn't a lot of fluff in it, which is purposeful. So that if they ever wipe out the internet, I won't be left with entertainment but primary history and literature. It is my version of survivalism. Together with the books are tens of thousands of pages of printed PDF files and other internet archives. I'm an old man who has difficulty trusting the digits, but I trust the ink on the page.
(*** Notes Books Bond has not read:)

1. Tragedy & Hope by Dr Carroll Quigley
2. Anglo-American Establishment by Quigley
3. Between Two Ages by Zbigniew Brzezinski
4. Memoirs by David Rockefeller
5. Authorized Biography of the Rockefellers by Collier & Horowitz
6. Philosophy of UNESCO by Julian Huxley
7. On Living in a Revolution by Julian Huxley
8. Wall Street & Bolsheviks by Dr Antony Sutton (I would have to add to this several other books by Sutton.)
9. Ghost in the Machine by Arthur Koestler
10. Grand Chessboard by Zbigniew Brzeziński
11. New World Order by HG Wells
12. The Open Conspiracy by HG Wells
13. Scientific Outlook by Bertrand Russell
14. Survival of the Wisest by Jonas Salk 

***15. Programming and Metaprogramming in the Human Biocomputer by Dr John C Lilly

16. Brave New World by Aldous Huxley

***17. John C Lilly's Autobiography

18. The Phoenix Program by Douglas Valentine
19. Turning Point by Fritjof Capra
20. Game of Nations by CIA Operative Miles Copeland
21. Fourth Industrial Revolution by Klaus Schwab
22. Soldiers of Reason: The Rand Corporation by Alex Abella

***23. Pentagon's Brain: DARPA History by Annie Jacobsen
***24. Psychological Warfare and the New World Order by Servando Gonzales
25. Full Spectrum Dominance by F William Engdahl
***26. Last Hegemon by F William Engdahl
***27. Secret Affairs by RIIA Researcher Mark Curtis (
The Royal Institute of International Affairs, also known as Chatham House)
28. Devil's Game by Robert Dreyfuss
29. Invisible History: Afghanistan's Role by Gould & Fitzgerald
30. Propaganda by Edward Bernays
***31. Weaponizing Anthropology by Dr David Price
32. Brief History of the Future by Jacques Attali
***33. Doors of Perception / Heaven & Hell by J Huxley
***34. Milner-Fabian Conspiracy by Ioan Ratiu
35. Plato's Republic
***36. Theory & Practice by J Habermas
***37. Aquarian Conspiracy by M Ferguson
***38. Postmodern Imperialism by Walberg
39. The Next Million Years by Charles Galton Darwin
40. Impact of Science on Society by Bertrand Russell
41. Operation Gladio by Paul Williams
42. Millennium with Salk, Rogers, Ferguson, Harman
43. John Courtney Murray, Time/Life & The American Proposition: CIA's Doctrinal Warfare Program by David Wemhoff
***44. MI6 by Stephen Dorrill
***45. Human Augmentation: UK MOD Declassified White Paper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

0024 How Blinding is Your Worldview Vol One thru Ten

0024 Volumes 36 - 40 How Blinding is Your Worldview