0008 Crossing the Rubicon Libertys Thunder

 

If my original notes here interested you, I hope you saved them. They were the words of an old man feeling his age and in company with too much of the pain of life at the moment. I shared too much and shared it badly. What I state about my experience was true, what I conjectured about others was unfair and not my business. What is FACT, Rex and Trog are American Heroes to be able to create this radio show week after week in exciting times, frightening times and boring times always with the knowledge there is Godly purpose in their efforts. There IS Godly purpose in their efforts because anything that presses toward comprehension of TRUTH, is God's work. Their analysis of the present events are spot on - CORRECT.

+++
Please Support This Channel
https://www.patreon.com/BondRobin Bond Robin PO Box 1174 Hartwell, Georgia 30643 Friends of Bond Robin Donation Page https://lettersfromthegulag.blogspot.... PO Box 1174 Hartwell, Georgia 30643

Bond Robin Video 0008 On YouTube -  Crossing the Rubicon, Liberty's Thunder Radio.






Bond Robin Video 0008 Crossing the Rubicon on RUMBLE

Bond Robin Video No 0008 On Bitchute

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

0024 Volumes 36 - 40 How Blinding is Your Worldview

0024 How Blinding is Your Worldview Vol One thru Ten

Jay Dyer's Geopolitics Basic Book List